Energy Matrix is a community of SaaS-based applications and services that promote collaboration. It is open to both custom and 3rd party applications that unify together under a common cloud-based technology platform.
Energy Matrix is an application eco-system with technical services like user security and cross-application integration, and functional services like license management, billing support and customer provisioning.
Energy Matrix is built on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform to leverage native Azure services like security, web application deployment, database deployment, storage accounts and more.
Both custom and 3rd party applications gain the benefit of Energy Matrix’s modern and secure cloud technology, native automation and integration infrastructure, and inherent user community.
Any application deployed on Energy Matrix can be visible to the entire community or visible to only select customers. This supports private development of applications for specific customers.
1. Field Measurement company's send meter readings into the Data Exchange service.
2. The Data Exchange service transforms the data and sends it into the Data Storage service where it is stored.
3. The Data Storage service sends the data to a Custom or 3rd Party Application which runs its normal business processes.
4. The Custom or 3rd Party Application generates various invoices, statements and reports.
5. The Custom or 3rd Party Application sends the invoices, statements and reports to the service providers, business partners and external stakeholders.